cursor/api

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Feb 10 02:26:15 CST 2005

On 2/10/05 1:42 AM, "Ralf Sander" <ralf at end-if.de> wrote:

> The app:
> Records will be displayed in a custom canvas (draw event gets data
> directly from cursor)
> Many users should be able to view the same records, Records can be
> added to a view and views can be sorted

I think go by SQL/cursor way.
You will need record locks and son.

> I did some testing with a single user database and don't really know if
> this transferable.

If you specify in the code correct parameters for SqlSelect, then yes.

You should develop local code, thinking that you work with remote.
Set the same loc types and so on.

For local this is not important, for remote it will work correctly

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com