Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 7 16:20:54 CST 2005

On 2/7/05 4:04 PM, "Andy Fuchs" <andy at foxwerk.de> wrote:

Hi Andy,

> thanks for the Link & sorry to ask you again:
>
> 1) is there some documentation which files are REQUIRED by my application (I
> need to make a _very_ small application (only MacOS X), but can't find
> information which files I can leave out)

Hmm, Valentina 2.0 is NOT small. It is very big now!

You need the whole Vcomponents folder (about 10-12 MB)
And the small V4RB plguin (300KB)

Vcomponents include

    4 DLLS from IBM ICU library.
    one big file is 8MB, they say it is possible drop it down to 3MB.
    this is the only we can reduce.

    Vegnine.dll now is more than 3MB itself.

> 1a) Can I exclude these files from authoring as well?

No. only small Vclient.dll can be removed.
And VDK.dll (1.3 MB) if you will not convert from 1.x

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com