IndexStyle suggestion - Repost

Sims, John AYU8 at CDC.GOV
Mon Feb 7 08:38:17 CST 2005

Hello Ruslan, I posted this last week and never saw you comment on it so
I thought I'd repost it in case it didn't make it to you...

I was thinking about IndexStyles last night and how I might need to use
them in my project and I came up with a suggestion.  I am not sure if it
would be possible or not or if it makes reasonable sense to implement.
If you like the idea, let me know and I will add it to Mantis.
Currently, we have the ability to IgnoreLength and IgnoreWords.  What I
would like to see is the ability to "IncludeWords" which would be used
in combination with IgnoreLength.

As an example:
MyStyle.IgnoreLength = 3
MyStyle.IncludeWords = "red" ---> actually, this would be an array

So, any words with a length of 3 or less ("a", "and", "the", "but",
etc.) would be ignored except for the word "red" which I would like to
have indexed.
I hope I have made sense.  Let me know what you think and whether or not
I should add the suggestion to Mantis.

As always, thank you.

-John