V4RB b41, Example Advanced/ImportExport.

Sims, John AYU8 at CDC.GOV
Wed Feb 2 08:36:01 CST 2005

Ruslan,

I cannot find any OPEN issues in the REALbasic feedback system
pertaining to interfaces being broken in the RB plugin system.  Do you
have an issue ID so I can make sure I "vote" for it?

Thanks,

John