Fix worked Re: [ANN] V4RB MAC 2.1 fc2

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at goodeast.com
Wed Dec 28 13:20:07 CST 2005

Hi Ed,

On Dec 28, 2005, at 12:54 PM, Ed Kleban wrote:

> I can confirm that the 2.1 fc2 build does indeed fix the problem in
> my code
> of non-nil empty VArraySet return values as fixed according to:
>
> http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt/view.php?id=1201

FYI, there is no need to report this to the list. There is a
mechanism in Mantis where the bug reporter (you in this case) can set
the bug report to closed after it has been set to resolved (by
Paradigma). If the bug is not fixed, you can re-open it. Look for the
"Change Status To:" button on the report and the popup next to it.
Only the bug reporter can do this. This allows us, the users, to test
the fixes and give feedback. I try to keep up with my bug reports and
close them all (and re-open the unfixed ones).

Best regards,
Frank Schima

I'm currently job hunting:
<http://homepage.mac.com/macsforever2000/resume.html>