Stan, Claudius, your feedback on fc1 ?

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 14:01:51 CST 2005

Hi,

It makes no differences:

My code:

   MaxDatabase.SchemaVersion = 103
   MaxDatabase.Flush()
   System.Log( System.LogLevelAlert, "SchemaVersion: " + str
( MaxDatabase.SchemaVersion ) )

System log shows:

   Dec 28 13:58:19 Stan-G5 MaxNews-X.debug[9923]: SchemaVersion: 103

I crash the app and relaunch, I get:

   Dec 28 13:58:33 Stan-G5 crashdump[9925]: MaxNews-X.debug crashed
   Dec 28 13:58:33 Stan-G5 crashdump[9925]: crash report written to: /
Users/stan/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MaxNews-X.debug.crash.log
   Dec 28 13:59:12 Stan-G5 MaxNews-X.debug[9927]: SchemaVersion: 1

As you can see, SchemaVersion is not 103.

Stan