Stan, Claudius, your feedback on fc1 ?

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 11:22:16 CST 2005

Hi,

Cool, it looks like a VException no longer lets the database in a bad
state, at least I can't reproduce the problem the same way as I did
before.

However I have a problem with 'SchemaVersion'. I launch myApp, it
creates a new database, set SchemaVersion to 102, later it crashes
because of a problem I have created (RB problem, not Valentina). When
I relaunch the application, it starts to run all schema updates --
looking at SchemaVersion value I find out it is 0 so it looks like
the crash has prevented Valentina to save SchemaVersion to disk. Is
this possible? It is fully reproducible, I never get 102, always 0.

Stan