Stan, Claudius, your feedback on fc1 ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 27 20:30:05 CST 2005

Hi Stan,

I want to ask you test fc1 on your side.

You have told that you can easy corrupt indexes or db if simulate crash for
app, yes?

We have develop test project and Ivan have spend many hours playing with
this project on table with 10 TEXT fields + TEXT methods all indexed. He
have interrupt application many times, and he say (it seems) any time to get
corruption.

We going continue grow this stress-test project.

--------
So please check if you can get corruption in such way ?
If yes then teach us how to. Okay ?

If yes, then may be send us compiled our app, we can then play also and
check your dbs.

Actually this question can be directed to all. We have come to stage when we
can optimize engine on speed and improve its stability. Please help us find
HOW TO reproduce any problems.

-----
Claudius, also I wonder, if fc1 give any speedup for your project ?

But since you use heavy SQL, main speedup here yet in forward.