FIXED: To reproduce

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 27 00:13:06 CST 2005

Hi Jon,

FIXED

Build will be tomorrow.

We need yet run all our tests to see if I did not broken other things.
Also Ivan work on another improvement, which should add stability of engine
in case something bad happens.

As I see this is old bug related to Left() function which you use in the
Sort methods.

Problem is that you will need for new build of your app do REINDEX of db.

Because all sort methods have use 512 bytes per record, instead of e.g.
40-60.

Yes, Jon, this fix also should reduce the size of your dbs.

--------
So now, after reindex, I can do your operations, and all works perfectly.
There is no even any assert in the engine code.