expiriences with RB2006r1b2?

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Wed Dec 21 01:35:24 CST 2005

My comment is based on what someone else told me about r1b1, when I
discovered that there was a problem for my code compiling under PEF on r1b1.
I have not yet tried PEF under r1b2.  I probably will much later today.
>From what messages I've seen on the RB beta list however, I'm guessing this
has not yet changed.

Ruslan, is it appropriate for you to to post my comment here, or for Cladius
to ask this question here, as opposed to in the REALbasic beta newsgroup?  I
sent you that statement directly in confidence since I knew that you
personally were on the RB Beta list.  Is it ok with REAL Software to be
posting that information here?