[V4RB] Vcomponents in package. Solution ?!

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Dec 13 11:33:18 CST 2005

Hi,

Yes, it works fine here.
I use App Bundler: http://www.bitjuggler.com/products/appbundler/
It is a great tools made with RB and it includes the sources.

1.- I launch the app. On the first panel 'Main files' I set where my
compiled app is located.
2.- On second panel 'Other files' I add all the VComponents items and
the vresources folder, setting each Destination to 'Contents/MacOS/'.
3.- I give a name to my bundle on third panel 'Structure'.
4.- Press the 'Build Bundle' button.

To test I removed the VComponents folder from CFMSupport on my
system. I launch my app, it works.
I also copied the bundled app to a G5 with Mac OS X.3.9 where
Valentina has never been installed. It works.

Stan