[ANN] VCOM and VNET 2.1 b14 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Dec 12 12:53:13 CST 2005

Hi All,

You can download b14 for VCOM and VNET 2.1

* We expect that EVERYTHING except pictures do work in b14.

* You can download VCOM_Reference_en_2.pdf and VNET_Reference_en_2.pdf
    we have made 2 iterations polishing these documents.

* Also ValentinaKernel and ValentinaSQL.pdf are updated.

* All our about 50 examples (except picture) do work fine.

Jeffrey, this build contains STDDEV function which you did ask about.