#447 Logfile-Name

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon Dec 12 05:57:56 CST 2005

Am 11. Dez 2005 um 21:50 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 12/11/05 9:19 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>>> Strange, search for V4RB_Log using Spotlight
>>
>> Valentina saves it into the Application package????
>> Application/Contents/MacOS???
>
>> Thats not good.
>
> But how you use package ??

inside of RB2005r4 I generate application as Mach-O.
Before the new feature with date and time I got Logfile in
Application folder but not inside of the package.

>> by the while. When can we see V4RB2 with needed files in the
>> Application package, that I don't need extra folder in Application
>> folder or in global place?
>
> Ah, you keep VComponents in global place. I see.
>
> Very soon Claudius, I will check this issue.
> I have see how it is not good on example of few apps which I have
> download

*hmmm* I will see. Thanks.

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2005r4/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de