#447 Logfile-Name

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Fri Dec 9 16:23:13 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Am 08. Dez 2005 um 20:47 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 12/8/05 8:46 PM, "Ivan Smahin" <IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua>
> wrote:
>

>> CS> I got information that Logfile should now have date-time in
>> the name,
>> CS> but where can I find the Logfile?
>> CS> I can't see it here or do I have to change something in my
>> coding?
>>
>> The log file name seems like this one:
>> V4RB_Log_20051208_160114.log
>>
>> Located the same place as before.
>
> Claudius,
>
> Have you set DebugLevel ?

this is my coding:

   if PrefDic.value("DatenbankDebug") then
     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogParams
     Valentina.FlushEachLog = true
     Valentina.ThrowExceptions = false
     'Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogNothing
     'Valentina.FlushEachLog = false
     'Valentina.ThrowExceptions = true
   else
     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogNothing
     Valentina.FlushEachLog = false
     Valentina.ThrowExceptions = true
   end if

I can see that everything is slower but I can't find Logfile.

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2005r4/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de