[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Sun Dec 4 16:24:35 CST 2005

Hello Stan,

Saturday, December 3, 2005, 10:19:34 PM, you wrote:

RZ> On 12/3/05 10:00 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

>> Hum...conversion works also on my Windows box...so previous project
>> has a problem. Only differences between those 2 projects is that the
>> one that fails to convert on Windows doesn't use the '.vdb' extension
>> and is a single file. Is your function expecting the '.vdb' extension
>> for the input file?

Yes, it was so.

I have made some changes to the Convert_1_2 function now.

And if you wrote such a line in the project:
Valentina.SetExtensions "icash", "dat", "blb", "ind"

then  Convert_1_2 will set up such an extensions to the version-1 database
before open one. And now it works fine.

One more point.
In the given project, v1 database's file name should be "SampleDB.icash".
Because you set up such an extension before.

Now you wrote:
outFile = inFile.Parent.Child( inFile.Name + "_new" )

So it will be "SampleDB.icash_new". And created database name will be
"SampleDB.icash_new.icash" as result.

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua