[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 21:00:08 CST 2005

Hi,

I have finished porting second project, not a single problem. Your
function converts the database with more than 30,000 records
extremely fast, actually I am amazed. I only need to place the
function into a thread and create a progress dialog. Operations are
at least twice as fast as before right now. Really cool!...

Hum...conversion works also on my Windows box...so previous project
has a problem. Only differences between those 2 projects is that the
one that fails to convert on Windows doesn't use the '.vdb' extension
and is a single file. Is your function expecting the '.vdb' extension
for the input file?

Stan