[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Dec 3 15:25:10 CST 2005

On 12/3/05 3:17 PM, "Ivan Smahin" <IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> The  given  database v1 has  fNullable  and fIndexByWords flags for some
> fields. This fact is not reflected to the your project's "classes way".
>
> Please note that V1 did not check such matches as strictly as V2 do.

Stan,

1) Conert_1_2  works CORRECTLY.

    your database v 1.x do have that flags,
    although your REALbasic code do not have them,

2) Only solution to workaround this is:

    right AFTER convert you need add code
    which will remove that flags for v2 database.
    So database structure will STRICTLY correspond to your classes

No other way.

It is easy enough.

And we think that this problem was born exactly because v1 was not so strict
as v2.