[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 13:12:20 CST 2005

Hi,

Yes, I use the class way. The schema is identical. I don't use the
"Nullable" attribute anywhere and actually it has never been used for
that project at all. Note that 10% of my v1 database can be opened, I
get the error on 90% of them. It it were a difference in schema I
guess I will not open a single database.

Have you seen the nullable attribute in the stored database schema?
Can you find out who is setting my field as nullable? not my code for
sure.

Stan