[ANN] V4RB 2.1 b12

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 12:21:52 CST 2005

Hi,

Actually the encoding problem *seems* to be fixed on Macintosh but
because of bug #1167, 99% of my databases can't be loaded after
conversion (so I can only test 1 file out of 80). It always says
"E R R O R :   0 x 8 0 5 0 F
F i e l d   " A c c o u n t _ C o m m e n t " ,
a t t r i b u t e   " N u l l a b l e "   i s   n o t
m a t c h e d   w i t h   s c h e m a - s t o r e d
a t t r i b u t e ." I don't use the "Nullable" attribute anywhere in
that database. I get the same failure on Windows as well with freshly
v1 created database, but it affects 100% of my files so I am not able
to test the character conversion right now. Mantis #1167 includes a
sample project to reproduce the problem. Mantis #1161 still there as
well, query doesn't report accurate result, I am seeing this bug
since Valentina 1.11, it is funny because in 1.11 rewriting each
record with its value fixed the problem. In v2, no way.

Let me know if you want more files, more projects...

Stan