[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, V4REV, Vserver and Vstudio 2.0.5fc15 mac and win

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 31 21:13:44 CDT 2005

>> Hi All,
>>
>> We have fix practically all bug reports which we did have on hands.
>>
>> Please test fc15 build intensively.
>>
>> If will be not found major problems this will go to 2.0.5 release.
>>
>> P.S.  Vstudio mac will be uploaded in about 30 minutes
>>

> So far, so good. Does this mean that UTF-8 storage is finally next? :-)

:-)

Almost.

* As I have told we plan spend next month for
    - more bug fixes if people will find
    - Vstudio improvement as much as possible
    - probably we will try develop new protocol for vserver.

* We have practically working Valentina for PHP
    so in nearest days we should introduce it

* and in the nearest days we will introduce C++ SDK.

    Besides Sergey now study Obj-C and Cocoa,
    to start development of Valentina 2 for Cocoa.