VStudio still cannot connect to VServer

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 27 20:56:45 CDT 2005

On 8/27/05 8:18 PM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:

>>> * After register you need disconnect and again connect.
>>

>> Hangs.  Upon reconnect, here is the console output.

Yes Charles,

We have reproduce using release build.

And we have found reason -- CVS did not bring to production computer one
file with changes from Igor.

We have rebuild at morning, and now we can again open your db.
Also we have fix your SECOND crash.

Also we have fix another 2 issues related to Vstudio + vserver.
And still continue.

I try implement that after Register of db it is shown in list of dbs.