VStudio still cannot connect to VServer

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 27 02:53:03 CDT 2005

On 8/27/05 2:39 AM, "Charles Yeomans" <yeomans at desuetude.com> wrote:

> WIth the current MacOS build of VServer, I still can't connect to a
> VServer running on the same machine.  This was reported as fixed in
> <http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt/view.php?id=979>.

Try next please:

* stop vserver

* remove from databases folder all your dbs to other place.
    so it will be empty.

* RUN vserver

* try connect. Works ?

* you run vserver on OS X? Right? And client also?

-----------
* If above works, then drop into folder your db you have sent me.

* now in vstudio you can register "PastEfforts.vdb"

* works?

---------
* After register you need disconnect and again connect.

* Now you must see your database in vstudio.
    I have see your tables, fields, I was able do SQL queries
    as  SELECT * FROM courts.

All this works for me here. And for Igor.
We have test on 3 computers in all combinations, mac and win.