[V4RB] Mac OS X .app bundle

Bob Keeney bkeeney at everestkc.net
Sun Aug 21 16:42:39 CDT 2005

>> Yes, I am using fc10.  Here is my structure:
>>
>> MyApp.app/Content/MacOS/
>>
>> and all of the VComponents (not the folder) are in MacOS directory of
>> the bundle.
>>

> Hi Bob,
>
> Very strange...and you use MACHO build ???
>
> For other developers this do not work...
> Hmm, may be you have not remove VComponents folder from CFVSupport ?

I'm am absolutely positive that I've gotten it to work in a bundled
MachO build.  My only-one-file build has been tested on multiple
machines that have never seen Valentina before.

Makes for one huge file but it's a simpler solution than having the
components in the same folder as the app (which doesn't work in MACHO
builds anyway).

Cheers,
Bob