[V4Rb 2] another VLink problem

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Thu Aug 18 17:31:37 CDT 2005

I'm finding that assigning to VLink.OnDelete results in a silent crash
of the current beta of V4Rb2.  Here's my example code in case you'd
like to crash something.

   Valentina.Init 16*1024*1024, "", ""

   dim dlg as new SaveAsDialog
   dlg.PromptText = "Choose a location for the new database file."
   dlg.SuggestedFileName = "VLinkTestDB"
   If dlg.ShowModal <> Nil Then
     dim db as new VDatabase
     db.Create dlg.Result
     dim table1 as VTable = db.CreateTable("Table1")
     dim table2 as VTable = db.CreateTable("Table2")
     db.Flush

     dim newLink as VBinaryLink = db.CreateBinaryLink("TestLink",
table1, table2, EVLinkType.kMany, EVLinkType.kMany)
     newLink.Owner = table1
     newLink.OnDelete = EVOnDelete.kCascade
     newLink.Flush
     newLink = nil