Valentina Cocoa demo

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 6 23:26:21 CDT 2005

On 8/6/05 11:05 PM, "Arthur Clemens" <arthur at visiblearea.com> wrote:

> I've updated the Cocoa demo for XCode 2.1: http://visiblearea.com/
> valentina/ValentinaCocoaDemo.dmg
>
> (couple of bug fixes)
>
> Ruslan, this is the demo in Examples_ThirdParty folder.

Ok, thank you Arthur.

btw, I want inform community about our steps on xCode direction.

* few last days me and Totte Alm (Valentina developer veteran, 5 years I
think) working on port on Valentina kernel to xCode and GCC 4.0

    Today we was able to run our tests. Results are quite good:
    from 20,000 tests about 50-60 FAILS only.

* next week we going finish this port and also get build of
    Valentina for MAC INTEL with xCode 2.1

  Totte already have port to this most third party libs that we use

* after this, in the near time we going introduce Valentina C++ SDK for
      xCode 2.1 and Visual .NET

    We do not see sense provide version for CodeWarrior. It is dead.

* In the same time we are going to start the development of V4Cocoa
    -- Objective-C wrapper to C++ SDK.

    I think that this will be main work for Serge.

* and after this (or parallel), Serge (and me) will try plug Valentina into
CoreData technology.

IMPORTANT:

* with Valentina 2.0 C++ ADK we have option that you can get 3 levels of
access to Valentina sources.

    * public sources
    * public sources + protected header
    * public sources + protected header + protected sources = 95% of all.

With last option you get practically full sources of Valentina (except
indexing). You will have direct access to our CVS. You will be able fix bugs
or add some features that you need.

If this is interesting to you please contact Lynn off list to get more
details.