FC 7 Issue

Mathieu Langlois realsoftlists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:10:48 CDT 2005

Bob,

While I understand your frustration, you must remember that this is a
beta release.  Usually betas don't undergo the same quality control as
release versions and they are released as soon as available to test
the new fixes and to find exactly the kind of problem you're
describing.  This error would have been caught before the release of
2.0.5 because it is my understanding that they retest every example
before shipping.

2.0.4 is the latest release and is the one you should use if you want
to avoid the quirks of betas.

Math