[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver for mac 2.0.5 fc7

Sims, John ayu8 at cdc.gov
Thu Aug 4 08:53:32 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

I am beginning to do some cross-platform testing/optimizing for my app.
I code using a Mac but am starting to test with Win XP.  Since I am only
running the app on Win XP and not coding on it, all I would need is the
Win version of Vcomponents and not the plugin.  How difficult/time
consuming is it to build the Win version of Vcomponents?  If very time
consuming, I can delay my cross-platform testing until the release
version of 2.0.5.

Thanks.

-John