Valentina 2 V4RB Win => compile to MAC.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 4 01:30:22 CDT 2005

On 8/3/05 5:50 PM, "Anna Kritselis" <akritselis at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Anna,

> I saw these instructions, but I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do
> :(

Ops, this is instructions for our developers, NOT for you.

> (1)on MAC build plugin that have mac and win versions
> 2) using REAL's ConvertPlugin convert it into .rbx format
> 3) Compile on Windows the V4RB WIN
> 4) copy from MAC the V4RB.rbx plugin into plugins folder of REALbasic on
> Windows.
>       Now we have on Windows plugin that contains mac and windows version.
> 5) Run installer Maker.

> I use RealBasic 5.5.5 on Windows.  I have a Mac (OSX version 10.3.2).  Do I
> download the Mac version of RealBasic - which now is 2005 - and install it on
> ny Mac?

No, RB 5.5 also will work

> I can't seem to find "ConvertPlugin" - I googled Plugin Converter and
> there was a link in the realsoftware archives, but went to freaksw.com which
> didn't have anything.

You do not need ConvertPlugin.

If you will download latest V4RB WIN Archive,
Then just try BUILD a macos version of your app (as it was with V4RB 1.x)

You must get success -- you should see an MyApplication on your disk.

Note, that to run it on MAC, you need also download V4RB MAC archive,
And get from here VComponents folders for MAC.