ATTENTION: V4RB: Class way require super.VDatabase() now

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 16 15:13:17 CDT 2005

Hi All,

IF you use V4RB and class way (Jon, Frank, ...)

Then you need update your projects for next build of 2.0.3.

You need add just one line of code:
    in the Constructor of myDatabase class

Make your constructor as the following. Note, I have add one more parameter
also.

MyDatabase( inStorageType as Integer = 0 )
    // This constructor is for LOCAL database.

    // We call parent class Vdatabase.
    Vdatabase( inStorageType )

    ... Your old code

end

We need this to be able correctly differ LOCAL and REMOTE databases.

In the 2.0.3 you can check Class_way examples to see second form of
constructor for REMOTE database.