V2.0.2 fixed long file names problem?

jda jda at his.com
Tue Apr 12 16:45:52 CDT 2005

I see that my 2.0.1-based project gives a -37 error when a db with a
long file name is created (Mac OS X 10.3.8).

But it works with 2.0.2.

I didn't see any mention of this bug, or of it being fixed in the
Change Log. Was that an oversight? Or was this bug acknowledged and
fixedin 2.0.2. I'm happy it works now, but since I didn't know it
didn't work before (it did in 2.0.0, I think) I'd like to make sure
it really is fixed (and not temporarily working because of some fluke
in the code).

Jon