[V4RB2] #593

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Fri Apr 8 09:30:57 CDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005, at 08:20, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>> I wrote too quickly, sorry.  #593 is *not* fixed; it behaves exactly
>> as
>> it did before.  Personally, this isn't a show-stopper for me for a
>> 2.0.2 release (though it may be for others), as long as it can be
>> addressed within the next few weeks.
>
> Hmm, it should work...may be you test old version? :-)

Only if your installer didn't work.  :-)

> Our tests DONE.
>
> So you need send us again something then.

Sorry for the confusion about this.

I again tried the sample project that I sent you, and it *did* work.

So I went back again to my main development project, and it did *not*
work.

Finally, I created a brand-new database with my main project, and
tested again, and it *did* work.

My conclusion is that the fix must work for databases created with V4RB
2.0.2, but not for those created with 2.0.1.  This is fine for my
purposes; I haven't seen anyone else contribute to this thread, so I
may have been lucky enough to be the only one affected by this little
bug.

Thanks,

-- Erik