vStudio crashes

Sims, John AYU8 at CDC.GOV
Fri Sep 17 08:15:32 CDT 2004

Jochen,

I have Windows 2000 Professional and Vstudio a66 seems to work just fine
for me.  I was even able to try your ODBC import of an Access Database
and it mostly worked (It created the Valentina Database but I think I
might have done something wrong which resulted in some data not getting
imported but I haven't had time to try again.  I'll let you know if I
did something wrong or if there might be a problem when I get a chance
to try it again.)

BTW, Great job so far!!!

John