[V4MD] can't get it to work

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Fri Sep 10 14:07:55 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I can't get the 2.0 beta to work, all I get in Director is "Xtra not found",
because the path is not found on the system. I'm using Dir MX on
a German XP prof. os and I tried the following paths for the components folder:

"C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VComponents_Win_VC"
"C:\Programme\Paradigma Software\VComponents_Win_VC"

and none of them work. I rebooted many many times now
and I'm sick of rebooting the system. It still doesn't work.

Has anyone with a similar config got it to work?

Martin.

Martin Kloss
"Everybody is somebody else's weirdo."

Like the author? Buy the book: