V4RB b21 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 28 21:21:36 CDT 2004

>> 3) and others
>>

> Boolean search -> no
> Icon for my database file -> so far, seems fixed (I'll need to make
> more to be sure)
>
> I'll test more later...

Yes I did not test it.

Jon,

Please test and add EACH found problem with STEPS to reproduce to bug
system.

Now I really understand REAL guys and others which ask to report bug using
trackers. :-)

1) when bug is reported into system EACH our developer see it,
    often, bug can be resolved by other developers but not me.
    Each of them see if reported bug is in are which he have develop.

2) this bug is not lost.

And so on.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com