[V4RB] Translating 1.11 to 2.0

Frank Schima frank-list2 at mindstarprods.com
Wed Oct 13 16:37:32 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I was trying to learn Valentina 2.0 coding by translating the _TEST
project to Valentina 2.0 format. But I am stuck on a line of code that
I cannot figure out:

In 1.11 in the method Test_DataBase_XMLDump_Parse in the class
test_DbStructure is the following code:
   if (VObjectPtr(fld).PointedObject <> boA) and
(VObjectPtr(fld).DeletionControl <> kV_Cascade) then
     One_TEST_FAIL("Parse Dump : Check param " +  fld.name )
   end if

The exact problem is "VObjectPtr(fld).PointedObject". I'm sure that
"VObjectPtr(fld).DeletionControl" will also be a problem.

How can I write this in Valentina 2.0 syntax?

Best regards,
Frank