[V4RB new build] added SQL/IndexByWords example

jda jda at his.com
Tue Oct 5 11:31:46 CDT 2004

>Hi Jon,
>
>You are close to happiness! :-)

Not quite there, yet.  :->

Now I'm having problems retrieving data from the preferences database
-> out of bounds error. I'll have to track that down.

Also, this query fails, even though it should work:

select id,hit from thereferences where ((left(authors, 1) = 'A')) order by id

Any idea why?

Ruslan, maybe you could try my project yourself -- I have a newer
version updated as per your comments on this list if you would like
it.

Jon

P.S. In Valentina 1.x the number parameter in LEFT() was ignored. Is
that true in V2.x, too? Or do we have to pay attention to this...