NEW BUILD V4RB, example IndexByWordsWithStyle added

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Tue Oct 5 08:33:09 CDT 2004

b17 resolves everything I reported, Ruslan.  I installed it *exactly*
the same way, so I'm still a bit puzzled as to what was wrong before.
Ah, well....

Question:  If I make no changes to your code, typing "cross" -- or even
just "c" -- with pmFilterMode = "begins with", then "cross-platform
database" does *not* show up.  Using "contains" instead of "begins
with" shows the record fine.  Bug?  Or me, again?  :-)

Thanks,

-- Erik