V4RB 2 Bind Example

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Mon Nov 15 09:54:59 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan,

On 14 nov 2004, at 19:58, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>> I found that the Bind example generates an empty cursor
>> whenever "and" clause is used in query
>>
>> I tried also to remove the bind part but the query still fails
>>
>> 1 field search and "or" searches seem to work fine
>
> Hmm,
>
> Can you send me DATABASE + list of queries that you have try

sure I could
but it's just the Bind example in the SQL_Way folder of Examples
steps 1 to 5 work fine
steps 6 to 9 fail

what I'm doing is trying to get familiar with new V4RB2 features
and trying all the examples in the order suggested by the Example Guide
pdf

should I use the bug tracking site to report what I find?

BTW have you sorted out the SQLExecute bug in V4RB1.11?
I'm about to release an app and I'll have to use 1.10 if a fix doesn't
come out

Cool Runnings,
Erne.