beta 2.0 and unicode

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Nov 15 13:06:58 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan

Thanks for your work on the new beta. I am just now able to start to
test with some Japanese unicode, but I'm not sure where to start.

Can I simply replace the VXCMD_Macho_MC of v1.x with the
VXCMD_Client_Macho_MC and use the same init procedure and db making
procedure?

Is there a beta code I need to include instead of my license code?

Is there a current list of changed features or is there a searchable
archive of the beta list?

Sorry to be so ignorant, but I'm looking forward to the new
implementations,
Ron