Joins in V4RB 2b24

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Nov 10 23:04:29 CST 2004

On 11/10/04 6:29 PM, "Frank Schima" <frank-list3 at mindstarprods.com> wrote:

Hi Frank,

> I've been eagerly watching the releases for V4RB 2. I'm sorry I haven't
> been doing more testing. I definitely plan to once certain aspects of
> the kernel are ready so I can test my existing projects.
>
> Anyway, are inner and outer joins supposed to be working now?

Yes. Works as old syntax so SQL92 syntaax.

NOT works only sorting on join.
This is the last major feature I must to finish.

> Are summation functions with GROUP BY supposed to be working?

Yes, and HAVING also.

Also work syb-queries, UNION, EXCEPT, INTERSECT,

Ivan have told that we have implement even type of queries that Oracle do
not have :-)

Although as I remember we have not implement sub-query that depend on
external table.

> I will test this if so. I suppose that is why I was converting the
> _Tests project to version 2. I want to see what is supposed to work.
> Have you got that project running successfully?

I did not check it yet.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com