V4RB, new build

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Nov 6 00:29:21 CST 2004

Hi All,

Please download new build.
It contains many changes in regard to enums.

1) At last of end I have decide make each enum as separate namespace.
We have told about this on start.
So now usage of enum constants by syntax is very similar to Java.

    db.Create( f, EVDbMode.kDescDatIndBlb )

All enums start with "EV" prefix. So you can easy use power of RB auto-
completion tool.

2) All examples adopted to this new enums.

3) Now Valentina.DebugLevel do works.
    you can see new example for this.
    We have now 4 levels of debugging.

    0 - LogNothing
    1 - LogErrors
    2 - LogFunctions
    3 - LogParams

For these contants we have now enum EVDebugLevel

4) Added new property
    Valentina.FlushEachLog as Boolean

    you can set this TRUE in case you get crashes.
    in this case you will not loose info about last Valentina calles.
    When TRUE the speed is much slower, because
    EACH line of log file is flushed

5) [NEW] enum Verror with a lots of error code contants.

    V4RB build this enum automatically using XML error files
    which you can find the Vcomponents/Resources folder.
    This is very handy because we get up to date list of error constants.

    NOTE: in the next build name will be change to common rule
            EVError

    So from this moment, you never should use just error numbers
    in your code. Code should looks as

    if( e.ErrCode = EVError.FieldNameNotUnique ) then

PLEASE adopt your projects to this changes.
Jon, please send me adopted project for future work.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com