[V4RB] static binary link declaration

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Tue Nov 2 15:05:29 CST 2004

Hi, Ruslan --

I'm still struggling with binary link declarations in classes.  In a
dynamically defined database, one would use

   link = CreateBinaryLink("linkVenueAdmin", tblVenue, tblAdmin,
Valentina.kOne, Valentina.kOne)

for a one-to-one binary link.

I've created a VenueAdminLink class and have created a linkVenueAdmin
property of my database that's a member of this class.

In the VenueAdminLink's constructor method, I've assigned its name --
but I don't see properties to assign for the two tables involved or for
their one/many aspects.

Is all this still on your to-do list?  Or am I going about this in the
wrong way?

Many thanks,

-- Erik