Advice please on example organization ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 26 22:03:15 CDT 2004

>> ------
>> Mixing ways in one project make it more complex, even with 2 ways as we have
>> now. When I will add third way, windows will be too big.
>>

> Well, it's a matter of taste, but I think Valentina is confusing
> enough without dozens and dozens of example projects, many showing
> how to do the same thing but in different ways.
>
> I think it makes sense to consolidate examples by function:
>
> Example 1: 3 ways to create/destroy a table (all in one window)
>
> Example 2: etc.
>
> You can always make smaller buttons!

So you prefer MIXED examples?

And as you have see I try EXPLAIN each step directly on Windows.
This also eat space.

again:

- Assume you have folders SQL_way and API_way

- both folders have the same example

     SQL
        CreateDropTable()

     API
        CreateDropTable()

- so you can choose which way to study. Examples are simple.
    not confusing.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com