V4RB b3 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 22 00:00:33 CDT 2004

>>>  I replaced the table Person with the Hebrew
>>>  letters created by typing abc (I'm sure that
>>>  won't come through on email).
>>
>> I wonder, RB show this text ?
>>
>> Are they able show e.g. Cyrlic text ?
>> I have never try yet
>>

> Yes -- select Russian from the International control panel and type
> into a RB editfield -- works.

This raise question:

    will then all RB strings work not in UTF8 encoding,
    but in Cyrilic-MAC (single byte) ?

What about your Herbew test?

This is not questions to you.
Just thinking aloud.

If they are not in UTF8 then this explain.
Because now V4RB simply expect UTF8 and do not check real encoding of
REALstring. I will add that later.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com