V4RB Valentina 1 -> valentina 2 ?

olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Mon May 17 10:10:33 CDT 2004

Hello,

I am novice in data bases.
I begin just to study Valentina 1 (V4RB 1.10 realbasic 5.5)
I began a project with Valentina 1.

According to you, which is the best solution:

- I makes my project at once with Valentina 2 to have no problems of
compatibility later, even if there is still bugs in beta Valentina 2 ?
- I waits that Valentina 2 is more stable and ended. But in that case
it will be necessary that I change my code to adapt Valentina 2 to my
project ?

- Valentina 2 is he an evolution of Valentina 1 or it is a completely
different product (for a usage or a different purpose)?

- What are the differences among Valentina 1 and 2?

Thank you very much

Olivier