V4RB, Next build for test

Frank Schima frank-list2 at mindstarprods.com
Sat May 15 20:08:06 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

> Please download 2 archives.
>
> 1) now you MUST drop xml file into
>         vcomponents/resources/english
>
> 2) now V4RB_Log produce strings in ""
>
> 3) now FBL_Tests.txt file will have some records.
>     let me know what records it have.

It works for me now! Here is the FBL_Tests.txt file for all 3 examples:

DONE: FBL_ValentinaInit.cpp:init_ICU:95 U_SUCCESS(status)
DONE: FBL_ValentinaInit.cpp:ValentinaInit:179 true
DONE: FBL_ValentinaInit.cpp:ValentinaInit:182 true
DONE: FBL_ValentinaInit.cpp:ValentinaInit:186 true
DONE: FBL_ValentinaInit.cpp:ValentinaInit:189 true

BTW, I saw the same NilObjectError Exception that Jon saw in the 2nd
example.

Best regards,
Frank