v4rb new build

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 15 17:10:57 CDT 2004

Hi All,

Please download 2 archives
    Vengine
    V4RB

1) I have fix technical problem with C++ exceptions and DLLs.

2) DebugLevel, CacheSize now looks EXACTLY as properties

3) added db.Get_Name() into second example.

4) now works Valentina.Version()
    Exmaple1 show this.

5) you should see something now in V4RB_Log, let me know what exactly

6) attached is XML file that you should drop into

    Vcomponents/resources/English

-------
You can open this file in MS IE to see it.

We use it as:
- documentation of errors
- generator of our C++ sources with this error codes
- and we load on start of V4RB strings of error description from it.

Idea is that everybody can translate this XML to say German,
And Valentina engine will return errors on German then.
I.e. Very easy way for localization.

And we should add yet some function to specify which language to use from
resources.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com