[V4RB] Valentina 2.0 installation

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 12 00:45:47 CDT 2004

On 5/12/04 12:34 AM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Actually I suggest next point.

Right now our primary task is
- develop and polish algorithms, formats, examples, tests, docs.

Packaging is THE LAST issue in this game.

I hope you all know, that IF somebody of you will offer some great way, and
that is technically possible then we will implement that. So do not worry.

We do not forget that you are developers and we make TOOLS for developers.
We always keep this in mind.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com