[V4RB] Valentina 2.0 installation

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 11 13:57:34 CDT 2004

On 5/11/04 1:10 PM, "Guillermo" <guillermo at parsec.info> wrote:

Hi Guilermo,

> One cuestion: Will the final version of Valentina 2.0 require the
> installation of several components? or will be possible to pack all in
> the application executable?

Valentina 2.0 will looks as

    V4RB plguin  + Vcomponents folder.

Your final application will look now as

    app.exe + Vcomponents folder.

Valentina 2.0 is much more complex by structure,
So it is many advantages to keep components separately.
Valentina 2.0 have own plugin system.

> One of the advantages of the current
> version of V4RB is that  it not requiere any installation in the final
> user computer.

This was true only for V4RB MAC. Right?
Even V4RB WIN have install dll into users' system.

V4MD developers even do not pack Xtras into projectors,
Xtras always are separate DLLs in Director.

The same is true for Visual BASIC and so on.

Keep all inside of one file is not so great idea actually.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com