Valentina 2.0 for REALbasic b1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 11 00:17:22 CDT 2004

Hi All,

    http://paradigmasoft.com/download/v2_beta/v2_beta.html

Here you will find links and instructions how to download and work with
Our first beta of Valentina 2.0 for REALbasic (OS X)

I think tomorrow, we will upload V4MD (Win).

----------
Please do not expect too many from this first beta !!!

We have made and test only first 2 examples.
Now will continue create more and more examples.

Before we upload an example that demonstrate some feature and say that it
works on our side, please do not complain that something not works. Ok?

I ask you first of all to see how Valentina 2.0 will looks on HDD.
I ask you take in part in the discussion of new functions, changes and so
on.

I ask you give comments about our examples.
We try now build system of examples that will be 100% the same to all
Valentina products. And which will totally complete from point of view
demonstration of features.

We going to have A LOTS of small examples, and each example demonstrate
SINGLE and separate feature of Valentina.

----------
This is the first and last notification to Valentina list,
All next letters will go only to Valentina-beta list.
So if you are not yet subscribed but you going take part in beta testing
please subscribe.

I am not sure that it is good to use "beta" for this versions.
May be more correct to say alpha.

Also we will need synchronize in future Valentina Server numeration to
Valentina engine 2.0, when we will switch Vserver to a new engine.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com